Evaluator Group is an IT analyst firm dedicated to delivering unbiased in-depth information on Information Management and data storage. We review products and architectures with the perspective of how they impact application delivery such as databases, virtualization, VDI and Data Analytics.
Evaluator Series™ Research for Vendor Clients
Evaluator Group’s Premium ESR subscription provides vendors support for competitive analysis, straight-forward product analysis, and opportunities for strategic reviews.
Access to the research varies by subscription plan. Read the descriptions below to learn about each category and preview documents or explore the full research library by vendor, topic, and technology. For an overview of research included with Premium Subscriptions, read our general brochure. A full list of products covered in our research library can be found here.
- Research Studies: These are in-depth primary research studies using surveys and IT End User interviews to review use cases, adoption enablers and barriers, decision-making processes and financial considerations. Also included are Product Reviews for the specified market. Data Sheet: Enterprise IT Hybrid Cloud Research Study
- Evaluation Guide: Explain the critical characteristics for considering a technology selection including the Eval(u)Scale rating. Each product is then rated in the Product Brief. Sample: SAN Storage Evaluation Guide
- Product Analysis: Deep-dive review with detailed specifications and Evaluator Group commentary. Sample: Fujitsu ETERNUS DX200 S3
- Industry and Technical Insights: Designed for IT executives looking to understand critical trends and requirements for technology adoption. Sample: Storage System Generations
- Industry Updates / Client Advisory Notes: Coverage of announcements from trade shows and summaries of major product releases. Sample: VMworld 2017 Industry Update
- Benchmark Reports & Lab Insights: Written reports on testing and benchmarking of products. Results of IOmark-VM and VDI tests can be found here.