Cisco Plus is the brand Cisco uses for cross-portfolio solutions delivered as-a Service. It represents Cisco movement into consumption-based acquisition models. Initial offerings include hybrid cloud and will later be expanded into a broader catalog of services that will be built and delivered with Cisco’s partner ecosystem.
Like Dell APEX, Cisco Plus is outcomes-based meaning that customers select from a list of service attributes such as performance, capacity, and system availability levels to which Cisco delivers the hardware, software and support services that meet those customer-selected levels. Cisco Plus offers what they defines as “full Stack observability” enhanced with AI/ML and support automation.
The Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud will include the following consumption-based offerings:
- Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for Bare Metal Compute – Cisco UCS bare-metal servers
- Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for VDI – Cisco HyperFlex HCI with third-party VDI
- Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for Virtualization Cisco UCS servers and/or HyperFlex HCI
- Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for Edge Compute – HyperFlex Edge
- Cisco Plus Hybrid Cloud for DC (data center) Networking – Cisco MDS or Nexus switches with Cisco Data Center Network Manager
Cisco Plus includes a “full lifecycle” suite of services through Cisco Customer Experience (CX) and with partners. Order delivery will be made within 14 days. Initial as-a-service offers will be available as a limited release in Australia, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands, UK and the U.S.
Cisco Plus for Hybrid Cloud Product Brief Includes:
- Pricing Considerations and Terms & Conditions
- EvaluScale Table
- Evaluator Group’s Opinion
Download the full Product Brief now!