Validation & Testing
Evaluator Group provides in-depth lab validation and testing services for end users and vendors. Testing can be conducted in our lab in Denver, Colorado or on-site at the client’s facility. The Denver lab includes dual, quad, and Nehalem server configurations, Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) testing facilities, as well as 10Gb Ethernet, 8 Gb Fibre Channel, iSCSI, and connectivity. Other equipment is available on a temporary basis if needed to expand the test environment.
- We perform a variety of services including ease-of-use studies, performance testing, and competitive testing for both hardware and software products. Examples of services include:
- Virtual environment testing: I/O performance and data recovery
- Storage for virtual desktop environments performance and data recovery
- Validation of product functionality
- Testing of data de-duplication ratios and performance
- Remote replication performance
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server and SharePoint application testing
Evaluator Group works with products that are generally available and with products that are not yet generally available under non-disclosure. Test results that are intended for the public consumption are published on our Evaluator Series™ Research and made available to our subscription clients. Private testing results are only available to the sponsors of the project.