Advanced Storage Education
Evaluator Group offers public and private classes.
Evaluator Group offers public classes for IT professionals and vendors. Content covered in our publicly offered classes includes:
- Approaches to Building a Storage Strategy
- Virtualization and Storage, Servers and Desktops
- Advanced Technologies for Storage, including Tiering, SSD, Data Reduction and Scale-up/out
- Vendor and Product Analysis for Block, File, Deduplication and Archive
- Critical Storage Management Requirements
For more information on class coverage please see the Advanced Education Datasheet 2013
The next classes are:
February 13 – 14, 2013 in the Netherlands
- For more information, including pricing, go to Inframatica Consultants
- Class will be taught in English
March 13 -14, 2013 in Boulder, Colorado
Course cost per student
- ESR Free Subscribers: $1199 USD per student
- ESR Basic Subscribers: $899 USD per student
- ESR Premium: class seats included in subscription plan. Additional seats maybe purchased for $699 USD
Evaluator Group conducts private classes for clients. Some of the classes we have conducted are listed below.
- Developing a storage strategy for virtual environments
- Planning and considerations for archive
- Disaster recovery and data protection planning and product review
- Deep dive into the new storage architectures and review of products
Please Contact Us for more information.