Evaluator Series™ Research
Evaluator Series ™ Research (ESR) independent analysis provides an array of technical detail on storage products, feature comparisons, and data management tools. Our technical expertise delivers comparative analysis and strategic information regarding vendor and product selection. Used along with our Strategic IT Planning and Advisory Services, professionals gain the right information and tools to align business objectives with specific architectural designs and technical requirements.
Evaluator Group publishes free resources, but requires simple registration to download. Our free resources include:
- Lab Validation and Benchmarking Reports: Written reports on testing and benchmarking of products. May or may not be produced in conjunction with Vendor agreements.
- Technical Insight / Executive Insight: Deliver insight into current and emerging IT trends, providing topical and product discussion for managers and executives.
Evaluator Group’s newest offering, the Evaluator Series Research Basic Subscription provides IT professionals a convenient, yet in-depth source of technical information. For $495/year subscribers are provided access to all free resources, as well as the reports below:
- Storage Evaluation Series: Includes evaluation and select educational guides that cover architecture and decision criteria for a particular technology or topical area. Sample: SAN Virtualization Guide
- Product Briefs: A short, concise report providing coverage on individual product offerings. Sample: Dell Compellent Product Brief
- Workbooks: Detailed list of technical requirements for a specific product segment, designed to be used in product selection. Sample: SAN Storage Array Workbook
Evaluator Group’s Premium ESR subscription provides vendors and IT professionals with a deeper dive into product architecture and features with product analyses and comparison matrices, in addition to query access to analysts and classroom attendance.
Premium subscribers have access to all the documents provided by the basic subscription as well as the following documents:
- Product Analyses: Deep dive analyses, providing full coverage on product offerings and feature capabilities. These reports offer a comprehensive look at individual products, their strengths and considerations. Sample: HP StoreOnce Product Analysis
- Comparison Matrices: A side-by-side product comparison of like products. Our comparison matrices make comparison analysis easier by providing one convenient solution for technology area. Sample: SAN High-End Comparison Matrix