Advanced Storage Education
“Having Attended several Evaluator Group courses, I continue to find great value in spending time with Randy and crew. Evaluator Group is the ‘Consumer Reports’ of the storage industry. Worth every penny of the seminar fee, it will save months of research, because we know what to investigate, and what to pass by quickly.”
- Steve Eldredge, Adobe Systems
Evaluator Group Advanced Storage Education is designed for IT professionals who wish to gain more insight into storage trends, architectures, and the products available in the market. We host public and private classes. Class attendees receive unbiased, objective information regarding current and emerging storage strategies, architectures, virtualization, and solutions as well as advanced data management tools.
Topics covered in class
- Approaches for Building a Storage Strategy
- Virtualization and Storage, Servers and Desktops
- Advanced Technologies for Storage, including Tiering, SSD, Data Reduction and Scale-up/out
- Vendor and Product Analysis for Block, File, Object and Solid State
- Critical Storage Management Requirements
For more information on class agenda please click here for the Education Datasheet
The next classes are:
March 11-13, 2014: Held in Boulder, Colorado, this three day class will cover: Storage Strategies, Technologies for Storage, Cloud as a Service, Big Data Analytics, VMware and vSphere basics, Hyper-V Basics, Virtualization layer architecture, Virtual Machine architecture, Solid State Storage Systems, SAN Storage Systems, and a lot more. Contact us
Spring 2014: We are currently scheduling our Spring 2014 class, which will be held in the Netherlands.
Click here to view the syllabus.
Click Here to sign up.
Course cost per student
- ESR Free Subscribers: $1597 USD per student*
- ESR Premium: Classes included in subscriptions for most clients. Additional seats maybe purchased for $997 USD*
Evaluator Group conducts private classes for clients. Please Contact Us for more information.