Learn how our research can streamline and reduce the risk of product selection.
Evaluator Group free subscription includes our Storage Journal Newsletter and access to the documents below. It requires simple registration to download to documents. Click on the REGISTER button in the upper right hand corner to gain access. Our free resources include:
- Technical Insight : Delivering insight into current and emerging IT trends, providing topical and product discussion for managers and executives.
- Client Advisory Notes: Understand the implications of key announcements.
- Lab Validation and Benchmarking Reports: Written reports on testing and benchmarking of products. May or may not be produced in conjunction with Vendor agreements
Evaluator Group's Premium subscriptions provide end users support for product selection, product comparison of similar products and deep dive product analyses, in addition to inquiry access to analysts, Advanced Storage Education classroom
attendance and the IOmark Benchmark tool. Contact us
to find a plan that fits your needs.
Vendor subscriptions include access to the research, competitive support, deep dive technical sessions with our analysts and more.
Premium subscribers have access to the following documents depending on their subscription level:
- Workbooks: Next step is to review a list of technical requirements for a specific product segment. Our workbook gives you a quick way to list what is important for your decision before jumping into a product review. Sample: SAN Storage Array Workbook, selected pages
- Comparison Matrices: Next review a side-by-side product comparison of like products and compare it to your workbook. Our matrices make comparison analysis easier by providing one convenient solution for technology area. Sample: SAN Mid-Range Comparison Matrix (page 1 of 18)
- Product Briefs: Once you create a short list, review the brief for a short, concise report providing coverage on individual product offerings. Sample: Dell Compellent Product Brief
- Product Analysis: The Deep dive Product Analysis give you the full discussion on architecture, feature, function capabilities plus our recommendations around strengths and weaknesses. Sample: HP StoreOnce Product Analysis
Additional Services with the Subscriptions include
- Analysis Access: All along your decision process we are here to help and answer questions. We will review your environment, your selection criteria, educate on technology differences and even review your performance data for current and future needs. In the middle of an RFP, we can assist in the review and make recommendations.
- Advance Storage Education: Premium subscriptions can also include seats to our popular training classes. A great way to hone in on your storage strategy and get introduced to all the latest technology.
- IOmark Benchmark Tool: End user subscribers for our top level offerings get free unlimited access. IOmark is a workload generator tool for measuring storage performance for VDI and Server Virtualization environments. As easy to install as an IOmeter environment, but with the benefit of real workloads.